Tuesday, February 1, 2011

CRY TO ABBA FATHER!

Dear Abba Father,

I need you so right now.  So many nights I go to sleep wondering if my husband will awake in the morning.  I wake up in the middle of the night listening to see if I can hear him still breathing.  This stress is causing him sleepless night upon night.  He pours himself out to You and is doing all he knows.  Oh God, please, please give us more grace to make it through this trial without failing you.  We are so very weary.  We do not want to fail You or those around us who are watching.  We don't want to complain or to grieve your Spirit.  But we are so exhausted and we need Your strength to carry us through this.  We are nothing with out you and have failed you for many years.  We deserve nothing from you and know that it is only by the blood of Jesus that we are able to approach You.  Forgive us for weaknesses Father.  Help us.  We need Your wisdom at this time like never before.  Show us how to proceed.  We need help to settle down our weary flesh and be able to hear Your still small voice clearly.  We call for Your mercy at this time Father.  We ask that You visit our attorney in the night hours and the day hours and that he would not have rest until he has done what is right on our behalf.  We ask that you would expose those who have tampered with our case and held it motionless.  We ask that this mountain be cast into the sea once and for all.  Thy will be done oh LORD!  Let not our enemies triumph over us.  I pray this in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus.  Amen, Netty


Psalm 43

Prayer to God in Time of Trouble
 1 Vindicate me, O God,
         And plead my cause against an ungodly nation;
         Oh, deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man!
 2 For You are the God of my strength;
         Why do You cast me off?
         Why do I go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?
  
 3 Oh, send out Your light and Your truth!
         Let them lead me;
         Let them bring me to Your holy hill
         And to Your tabernacle.
 4 Then I will go to the altar of God,
         To God my exceeding joy;
         And on the harp I will praise You,
         O God, my God.
  
 5 Why are you cast down, O my soul?
         And why are you disquieted within me?
         Hope in God;
         For I shall yet praise Him,
         The help of my countenance and my God.























NOT IN A FLOOD ZONE?

GOOD BYE HUMBLE ACRES


Popular Posts