Monday, February 7, 2011

OUR STORY Part 16 (continued): GOOD BYE HUMBLE ACRES

Today we received a response from the rescue:

Annette,
I am so sorry to say I cannot help right now.  I am taking in 10 Mules and an older Percheron from a huge seizure done at Christmas time.  I am also working with a donkey breeder that is surrendering 10 donkeys....Can you call the Humane Society?  They will probably take them.  Tell them you know me.  Ask to speak to Sandy Grambort.
Prince and Bear are great!  Bear lives in San Antonio now and Prince is getting ready to leave and move to Dallas.  Both homes are amazing!  I love them both!  Prince has a little girl who dotes on him.  Bear has a middle aged woman that thinks he walks on water... so both great homes.....
Deb

GOD HELP ME!!!

NOT IN A FLOOD ZONE?

GOOD BYE HUMBLE ACRES


Popular Posts