Sunday, August 28, 2011

MAY WE COME FORTH AS GOLD

Today it feels as though someone has piled cinder-blocks on my chest and the weight of them is crushing me beneath. My head and face ache most of the time, the strain over the past couple of days increasing. And yet through it all I look up at You my God and know in my heart you shall not forsake us. I know that I must work through this; "putting on my full armor," "taking every thought captive," and enduring to the end.

We can not see the light over the horizon as of yet, but we feel the warmth of Your presence and we know it is there, somewhere just on the other side of this. Some day there will be an answer as to why justice did not come as we expected it should or would. Perhaps this wasn't about those who wronged us at all; but about Your will to use this situation, putting the flames to our lives for Your glory and for the sole purpose of "the working out of our salvation." (Philippians 2:12-13)

No matter what, we shall not curse You; but even that is by way of Your grace.



Thank you for the song brother Nick.
God bless you. 
Mike & Netty

 

 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;

Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

For we which live are always delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

II Corinthians 4:7-11



Artist: Nick Mott
Artist Website:  http://www.fromabrokenheart.com/
Alt. Site: GodlyChristianMusic.com (free mp3 downloads)
Album: Journey (2008 - 2010)
Song: Why Am I Suffering

NOT IN A FLOOD ZONE?

GOOD BYE HUMBLE ACRES


Popular Posts