Thursday, August 25, 2011

A WORK IN PROGRESS


I recently went through and amended some of my blogs, and want to apologize for those that seem overly cynical. I clearly am a work in progress. As God continues to mold and refine me, I in-turn find my flesh and attitudes to be loathsome; and my weaknesses through this ongoing trial uncomely.

It's been an ongoing process of watching myself die more and more each and every day, through each challenging situation. I ask your forgiveness and God's for any words or frailties that impede His call on my life and serve for the furtherance of His glory and honor.

Oh that I may one day walk in the fullness of His purity, power and purpose. I look back on some blogs and see that I have much refining still yet to be accomplished in my heart and my words.
"A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." Matthew 12:35-37
I am certain to go back again and amend some articulation as the Holy Spirit leads. Please know that the milestone continues to grind away at our imperfections as we press on through this situation. It's very hard to explain what it feels like have your dreams, your careers, your belongings and your perceived identity on so many levels stripped away. Who are we?

How many of us that can recite this scripture actually know what it means to live it out?
"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20
 I think I do now; but still others are sure to be much further along than even Mike and I are right now.

I pray His grace carries us through, and that we do not fail Him or our brethren.

NOT IN A FLOOD ZONE?

GOOD BYE HUMBLE ACRES


Popular Posts